Sunday, September 18, 2016

Bad Boy #1

Write-Alike.

Quote,pg.33 line 12"But I always had to be doing something.  I had a very hard time sitting still and doing nothing."

   I can easily relate to this,so can my brother.  We both have a lot of energy and we don't like to sit still.  I can sit still when watching TV except when i am watching sports, I walk around a lot when i am watching all my teams play.  One thing that I also do a lot is when I am speaking in front of the whole class  I move around a lot because I am either nervous or habit.  I play a lot of sports,basketball,soccer,baseball,and I swim as my brother plays soccer and basketball but also wants to play baseball and he wants to swim but he is only 3 so he has to wait.  Even in my sleep I can't stay still,I move around a lot especially when you play 4 sports.  Moving around is not the easiest,it stresses you out, but it can also take your mind off of something that you wish you could stop thinking about.  Moving also helps with depression it helps you be healthy.  People get fit because they moved around.  You just have to know when to move and when not to move so you don't get in trouble.  For example my baby brother is full of energy and it is hard to keep him still one place.  When my family tells him to stop he doesn't like to listen but you have to understand he is 3 but he needs to learn when we say no or stop it means he needs to stop.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Parker, it is true that movement is important to staying fit and healthy. I wonder how you might write about your life as an athlete? I wonder how you might write about needing to move around a lot? What is way that you could show us through descriptive writing how terrible it feels to sit still for a long time?

    ReplyDelete