Sunday, September 18, 2016

amanda's like totally lame blog 2.0


So yeah. I don't actually have like, anything to write about this time around because not much is really happening in the book right now except for more flashbacks to the mom's horrible past.
I'm not exactly a great writer and that's pretty obvious (lmao look at this mess) but I have to do this blog no matter what.
So... the voice of the author is sad because his mom was sad, so he's sad and it's all just one big sad mosh pit of feelings and loss and stuff and things. I'm on chapter 7 or 8 or something now, and so far the author punched a kid, had a difficult brother and goes to church. Jeez, this is taking too long! I've gotta go to bed. I AM SLEEPY AF. 300 words is one more than 299 too many. I probably only have like 80 words done so far, and counting them is such a massive hassle. (;-;) Hahaha this is boring to write and I'm sorry to whoever has to read it. You see, i'm sick and have to blow my nose every few seconds, so that's a thing  and I also hate typing, which isn't exactly helpful to this assignment. So, I'm not getting much done, and there isn't like, anything important happening in the book, so i'm gonna talk about nothing until I have 300 words. 2 Nights ago I got fancy japanese food. It was good. Very good. Excellent even. It was a superior experience. I had fun. Yes I did. I had lots of food and got very full. Yesterday I went to the pet store and got kitty litter. My eyeliner looked good. Today I went to the Nasher and saw art. I must sleep now or I will pass out tomorrow during class. The end.

4 comments:

  1. ... ummmm well I like the fact that you told the truth and everything. And this is so hilarious and I love you Amanda but this is just amazingly stupid. Doesn't your eyeliner always look good. That's just you right? So I hope Ms.Garvoille reads this wonderful piece of crap because I loved and I'm pretty sure she will to. And I hope something happens in your book soon so that next time you'll have something to actually to write about although you don't have to write about your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, maybe take a look at the prompts for the assignment . . . Summary and clever complaining isn't one of the options! http://dsamemoirs.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-assignment.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you've got the wry voice down!

    I wonder what literary devices the author uses to make the book so sad.
    "So... the voice of the author is sad because his mom was sad, so he's sad and it's all just one big sad mosh pit of feelings and loss and stuff and things."

    ReplyDelete