Sunday, October 2, 2016

flippity doo wap this is the last time I do this crap

       
                                         Meh


   Yay! last post that I have to do! I don't really like writing that much, so this was an experience to say the least. Okay, gotta start somewhere. So, on page 178, the author says that his mother is the only individual that he knows that can fall asleep instantly for 2 minutes- deep REM sleep, complete with snoring- only to be awakened instantly by only certain select noises. This actually is really relatable to my life because I can fall asleep RIDICULOUSLY fast. Like, really really fast. Within a few minutes. And I wake up at the slightest specific things. Overall, sleeping is one of my extremely few talents. Sleep is awesome. In another bit, it says that the author's mom could sleep through a hurricane, but wake up at the sound of a baby crying or a pot crashing. One time I woke up because I was snoring, which was really weird, and I guess I snore. The more you know. So, right now, I'm about to go to sleep and stuff. I was watching clarence. (Lol can you tell)

2 comments:

  1. This is relatable to me as well. I can very easily fall asleep. But I am the total opposite of the person you described in one way. I cannot be awoken by anything it seems. Which is crazy because I wake ever morning to my alarm, but my parents don't stand a chance of waking me up. This was a very funny blog post but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that writing about a book can not be the most fun thing in the world but I truly think that writing about a book is when we really start to learn about that book and when we start to think critically about that book and thinking critically is something we want to do. As someone who also struggles with writing about books, I promise it is something worth doing!

    ReplyDelete